If not now... Then when?

by - March 21, 2017


I need to start revamping, reorganising and remake over my house soonest possible. Had to edit the pictures above to black and white because honestly, it looks super terrible if I were to post the original pictures especially my bedroom. Disaster!

Now, my motivation is just like a sinusoidal graph and it can boost up to the higher peak and then to the lowest valley. Haha. There are so many things that I want to do, but I ended up wasting the day doing absolutely nothing or doing something else like meeting friends and visiting my husband at our cafe. I seriously need to start now!

Which is impossible because now is12.53am and my husband has fallen asleep and here I am blogging about my angan-angan. *rolleyes*

Maybe I should start with writing my plans, list all the things that I want to do, and start to declutter things. Then do research about colours for my bedroom and other parts of the house. After that, do some cleaning to the wall and also the floor before I paint them and reinstall new carpet.

Whatever it is, I need to start soonest possible!

Let me just write this so that it can be a reminder for me about things that I should be doing so that I feel motivated to start and finish it, and share the outcomes later.

Looking forward to the outcome and can't wait to blog about it!

Later then! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments